What we do: activities and events:
See us at the 2017 Home and Garden Show, March 24,25 and 26 at the Yuba-Sutter Fairgounds:
- give gardening assistance from our home office,
- provide horticultural information at local farmers' markets and landscaping events,
- distribute water-wise plant care information in coordination with local city and county agencies,
- hold seasonal plant sales,
- conduct workshops and demonstrations at the Marysville Community Garden.
Meet the Master Gardeners at the Yuba City Farmers' Market:
Saturday mornings from 8 AM to noon at the Fountain, Plumas Street, Yuba City from May through October. We're here to help with your gardening questions.
Join us at the Marysville Community Garden
On the third Saturday of each month we hold plant clinics and workshops covering various gardening topics, including pruning, composting, irrigation, pest control and more. Sessions are from 9:00 or 10:00 AM to noon. Check our calendar schedule on our Home Page Calendar.
The garden is located on Second and C Street in Old Town Marysville across from the Yuba County Library. Come share your gardening experiences. Hope to see you there.
Spring and fall plant sales
Check our homepage calendar or call the Cooperative Extension office at 822-7515.