2016 Activities and Events
Activities-What we do:
- give gardening assistance from our home office,
- provide horticultural information at local farmers' markets and landscaping events,
- distribute water-wise plant care information in coordination with local city and county agencies,
- hold seasonal plant sales,
- conduct workshops and demonstrations at the Marysville Community Garden.
Meet the Master Gardeners at the Yuba City Farmers' Market:
Saturday mornings from 8 AM to noon at the Fountain, Plumas Street, Yuba
City from May through October. We're here to help with your gardening questions.
Join us at the Marysville Community Garden
On the third Saturday of each month we hold plant clinics and workshops on various gardening topics, including pruning, composting, irrigation, pest control and more. Sessions will begin at 9 or 10:00 AM and last from 11:30 to noon. Check our calendar schedule on our Home Page Calendar.
The garden is located on Second and C Street in Old Town Marysville across from the Yuba County Library. Come share your gardening experiences. Hope to see you there.