4-H Leadership Retreat
August 25 - 27th | 4-H Camp
- Eligibility: Club Officer ages 9 - 19
- Theme: 4-H Grows Leaders
- Special Guests: Professional Public Speakers teaching a rotation
Join us for a challenging, fun, and life-changing intensive leadership retreat. Learn what it means to be a leader and bond with like-minded students. We will cover topics such as individual purpose, self-reflection, public speaking, team building, and finding your own passion. Over the weekend we will address parliamentary procedure, how to run a meeting, how to over come adversity, and how to be a better leader for your club.
- Cost to attend: $55.00 (Payment can be made by either check or money order. Made payable to Sutter-Yuba 4-H Council)
- Registration deadline: August 9th, 5:00 pm **Deadline Extended to Friday, August 11th
- LATE registration may NOT be accepted.