4-H Youth Development
- 4-H County Council
- How to Volunteer
- 4-H Clubs
- How to Join 4-H
- 4-H Beale AFB
- Project Leader Resources
- Events & Announcements
- Library and Curriculum Resources
- 4-H Safety
- Food Safety
- Fair Eligibility, Bi-County Events & Presentation Opportunities
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Praying Mantis Kits
- Lady Bug Curriculum
- Root-View Garden
- Rain to Drain
- Create-a-Bug Curriculum
- 4-H Chick Hatching Project (Embryology)
- Where'd You Get Those Genes?
- Simple & Complex Machines Used in Agriculture
- 4-H Junior Master Gardener Program
- Skills for Life-Dairy (set of 4 books)
- Honey Bee Challenge
Observe the Life Cycles of Real Live Butterflies!
This intriguing springtime project lets students study the life cycle of the butterfly, from larvae to chrysalides to adult. Under your students' inquisitive eyes, the life cycle will unfold. Caterpillars feed for 7-10 days before forming chrysalides, then metamorphose inot butterflies after an additional two weeks. Includes a pavilion, curriculum, reader, life-cycle models. Painted Lady larvae will be sent directly to you at your school
Call early as this curriculum is very popular!
Contact Tracy Bishop at 530-822-7515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.