4-H Youth Development
- 4-H County Council
- How to Volunteer
- 4-H Clubs
- How to Join 4-H
- 4-H Beale AFB
- Project Leader Resources
- Events & Announcements
- Library and Curriculum Resources
- 4-H Safety
- Food Safety
- Fair Eligibility, Bi-County Events & Presentation Opportunities
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Praying Mantis Kits
- Lady Bug Curriculum
- Root-View Garden
- Rain to Drain
- Create-a-Bug Curriculum
- 4-H Chick Hatching Project (Embryology)
- Where'd You Get Those Genes?
- Simple & Complex Machines Used in Agriculture
- 4-H Junior Master Gardener Program
- Skills for Life-Dairy (set of 4 books)
- Honey Bee Challenge
This curriculum was developed to improve the quality of health and science education by promoting partnerships between scientists and teachers that will enhance the science teaching skills of the classroom teacher. There are 20 lessons, five for each grade level K-3.
Enjoy creating bugs with your students and then they can enter them at our local Yuba Sutter County Fair!
To reserve your 4-H classroom project or for further information contact:
Tracy Bishop at (530) 822-7515 or email email@example.com.