Fair Eligibility, Bi-County Events & Presentation Opportunities
The following is the list of approved and upcoming Bi-County events that members can attend in order to meet fair eligibility requirements. You will meet eligibility if you actively participate as a 4-H member in one of the following events:
Upcoming Bi-County events:
State 4-H events:
Upcoming Presentation Day opportunities:
SUTTER-YUBA 4-H FAIR ELIGIBILITY POLICY
In order to exhibit at the 2018 Yuba-Sutter Fair, all 4-H members must meet the following requirements:
- Individuals must be enrolled in 4-H (online) and in the appropriate project prior to November 1, 2017. Online enrollment must be confirmed by the Community Club leader by November 30, 2017.
- Regular members (primary member are exempt) must give one verbal presentation at the appropriate club or county level:
- 1st-2nd year regular members must present at either project, club or county level
- 3rd-5th year regular members must present at club or county level
- 6th+ year regular members must present or be a room coordinator, evaluator, or master of ceremonies at county or regional presentation day.
- Members must attend 80% or more of the community club meetings.
- Members must attend 80% or more of club project meetings for the project to be exhibited at fair.
- Each member must participate in at least one bi-county/regional event. Examples: Presentation Day, Regional Presentation Day, Fashion Revue, Spring Fair, Craft Day, UCCE Beef, Sheep or Swine Field Day, etc.
- Complete Project Completion requirements as outlined in the Steps to Success in 4-H.