Fair Eligibility, Bi-County Events & Presentation Opportunities
The following events are considered Bi-County Events -- Reminder the YS fair is not considered a Bi-County 4-H event but we have numerous opportunities for you to compete your requirement. You will meet eligibility if you actively participate as a 4-H member in one of the following events:
State 4-H events:
Fair Eligibility Policy
SUTTER-YUBA 4-H FAIR ELIGIBILITY POLICY
In order to exhibit at the 2021 Yuba-Sutter Fair, all 4-H members must meet the following requirements:
- Individuals must be enrolled in 4-H (online) and in the APPROPRIATE PROJECT prior to November 1, 2020. Online enrollment must be confirmed by the Community Club leader by November 30, 2020.
- Regular members (primary member are exempt) must give one verbal presentation at the appropriate club or county level:
- 1st-2nd year regular members must present at either project, club or county level
- 3rd-5th year regular members must present at club or county level
- 6th+ year regular members must present or complete a leadership requirement at the county level.
- Members must attend 80% or more of the community club meetings.
- Members must attend 80% or more of club project meetings for the project to be exhibited at fair.
- Each member must participate in at least one bi-county/area event. Examples: Presentation Day, Area Presentation Day, Fashion Revue, Spring Fair, Craft Day, UCCE Beef, Sheep or Swine Field Day, etc.
- Complete Project Completion requirements as outlined in the Steps to Success in 4-H.
|Presentation/Leadership Opportunities (REQUIRED):
Fair Requirement Senior Members Form
Option #1 PRESENTATIONS (CHOOSE ONE)
Option #2 SIGNIFICANT LEADERSHIP ROLE (CHOOSE ONE)
6th+ year regular members must utilize their public speaking knowledge and leadership skills at the county level. Member must participate in the planning of a county 4-H event by being an active member of a county committee. Leadership roles available to teens are:
This section cannot have double credit, i.e. if working on a large project for Emerald Star it cannot count for this requirement as well.