State Leadership Conference
Check back in 2017 for more information about conference registration.
The annual 4-H State Leadership Conference brings together youth from across California for a four-day leadership training, networking, and learning experience.
Who can attend
- Youth ages 13-19
- Adults are invited to apply to chaperone this event
- If you are not currently enrolled in 4-H, you can still attend! Contact Jenna Colburn at email@example.com or (530) 750-1336
What you will learn and do
- Advanced leadership training
- Network and share ideas with other 4-H'ers from across the state
- Experiential education on leadership development, civic engagement, college admissions and other 4-H project areas
- Experience a slice of college life: live in residence halls, eat in the dining commons, and participate in educational sessions, many of which are taught by University of California faculty and staff.
For more information
Visit the State 4-H website: http://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/SLC/#
Important SLC Dates:
Week of February 7th: SLC registration open
Week of April 3rd: SLC Early Bird Registration ends
Week of May 23rd: SLC Regular registration ends
July 20-23: State Leadership Conference
SAVE THE DATES!! 2017 Washington Focus Trips
Leadership Washing Focus (LWF)
July 16-July 20, 2017
For Youth entering grades 7 through 9 (by Fall of 2017)
Citizenship Washington Focus (CWF) July 24-July 1, 2017
For youth ages 15 to 19. Delegates must be at least 15 years of age by time of travel to participate.
Citizenship Washington Focus Extended Trip (CWF-EX)
June 24-July 5, 2017
Includes conference plus extra days visiting historical sites in Gettysburg, PA, Philadelphia, PA & Baltimore, MD. Registration is scheduled to open October 15, 2016. For more details click here
Join us! June 16-20 in Sacramento CA. Find more information here
Want to be a District leader at CA Focus?
Applications are opening the week of October 25th, see details here
4-H Yuba Sutter Fair Booth
Date: August 3, 2017 - August 6, 2017
Clubs can sign up to work a shit to promote 4-H at the Yuba Sutter Fair.
View Event Details
4-H Club Officers Retreat
Date: August 25, 2017 - August 27, 2017
All club officers are invited to attend!! This officers training will help with team building, leadership, how to run a club meeting, how to deal with adversity and much more. We hope to see you there!
View Event Details