Saturday, May 20th | Yuba Sutter Fairgrounds
NEW THIS YEAR
Registration: **Registration is now closed**
- Registration Fee $10 per species entered. Payment due day of event.
- Round Robin practice class registration fee is $10 small / $10 large (*No clinic for horses) Payment due day of event.
- Members may compete in unlimited Showmanship events. Species will be shown at their own individual times. They will not be shown simultaneously. 4-H project required for showmanship classes but not for Round Robin clinic class.
- All classes of livestock must be ready for judging at 8:30 am. Judging will begin at 9:00 am.
- $10 per member - max of 5 still exhibits (If a member is entering livestock and still exhibits, entry fee will be $10 for each species and $10 for their still exhibit entry)
- All entries exhibited must have been made by the 4-H member as part of their 4-H project work for the 2016-17 program year.
- All still exhibit entries must be checked-in by 8:30 am on Saturday, May 20th
- Senior members may sign up to be a clerk. We need one clerk per species. First come first served. Please remember clerking does not count as your County Presentation requirement.
Deadlines & Registration
May 3rd - Registration Opens
- Livestock - $10 per species (no limit)
- Still Exhibits - $10 per member
- Registration will be ONLINE only
- Entry Fees must be paid at the day of the event at the check-in booth
May 17th - Registration Closes
- Sorry no late entries will be accepted
May 19th - Event Set Up
- 4:00 pm
May 20th - Spring Fair
- Breakfast & Lunch will be available for purchase
Schedule of the Day