New Leader Orientation
2016-2017 NEW 4-H Leader Orientations
The following are steps to become a new certified 4-H adult volunteer:
- Enroll online, submit all forms and payment to your Community Club Leader.
- Watch the New Volunteer Orientation video online.
- After watching the video, complete the New Volunteer Orientation online questionnaire.
- RSVP to attend an upcoming in-person Orientation through the online questionnaire: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=19517.
- Attend the in-person Orientation on one of the following dates: **All Orientations will be held at the UC Cooperative Extension 4-H Office - 142A Garden Hwy, Yuba City
- Thursday, January 19th @ 6:30 pm (FINAL ONE SCHEDULED)
- Obtain fingerprint clearance.
If you have any questions about New Volunteer Orientation, please contact Tracy, email@example.com or 822-7515.