New Leader Orientation
2016-2017 NEW 4-H Leader Orientations
The following are steps to become a new certified 4-H adult volunteer:
- Enroll online, submit all forms and payment to your Community Club Leader.
- Watch the New Volunteer Orientation video online.
- After watching the video, complete the New Volunteer Orientation online questionnaire.
- RSVP to attend an upcoming in-person Orientation through the online questionnaire: http://ucanr.edu/survey/survey.cfm?surveynumber=19517.
- Attend the in-person Orientation. Currently there are no orientations scheduled. If you would like to be on the waiting list please click here.
- Obtain fingerprint clearance.
If you have any questions about New Volunteer Orientation, please contact Tracy, email@example.com or 822-7515.