Agronomy Notes & Sacramento Valley Field Crops Newsletter
This newsletter is published by Sarah Light. Sarah is the farm advisor for Alfalfa/Hay, Beans, Wheat, Grains, Corn, Sorghum, Barley, Sunflower, Safflower, Oil Seed serving Colusa, Sutter and Yuba.
||Articles ||Type ||Date Added
|Sacramento Valley Field Crop Newsletter - Summer 2018 (1,209KB)
- Post emergent weed control management in beans
- UC Davis Dry Bean Field Day
- UC IPM Guidelines for Dry Beans and Abiotic Disorders
- Avoiding and Managing Soil Compaction
- Cover Crop and Soil Health Project Coming Soon!
- Spider Mites in Corn
- Disease issues in garbanzo production
- New Cost and Return Study for Garbanzo Beans
|Sacramento Valley Field Crops Newsletter - Winter, 2018 (569KB)
- Managing Weevils in Alfalfa Hay Production
- Strategies to Reduce Disease on Your Farm
- Accurate Diagnosis is Necessary for Disease Management
- Concepts in Soil Nitrate Management in Wheat and Other Winter Grasses
- Italian Ryegrass Management in Sacramento Valley Wheat
- Research Update: Preventing Rodent Damage to Subsurface Drip Irrigation in Cracking Clay Soils
- UC Resources
|Sacramento Valley Agronomy Notes - Fall, 2017 (1,120KB)
- Upcoming Meetings
- Results: Statewide 2017 Small Grain Variety Trials
- Southern Blight Cliff Notes - 2017
- Destroying weed seed at harvest: seed destroying technology to be tested in the Sacramento Valley
|Agronomy Notes - August, 2017 (234KB)
- New Agronomy Advisor!
- New UCCE Resources
- Keep an eye out!