||Articles ||Type ||Date Added
|Sac Valley Prune News - Fall, 2016
- Upcoming Meetings
- Fall prune orchard management consideration following a light crop (without hurting the next crop)
- Preliminary Observations for New Prune Rootstocks
- Food for thought when planting a new prune orchard
- Potted tree irrigation after planting: Getting the first year right
- Prune Industry Summit 2017
Upcoming Prune Meetings:
- February 1, 2017 - Prune Industry Summit 2017, Lincoln, CA
- February 17, 2017 - UCCE Tehama County Prune Meeting, Red Bluff, CA
- March 3, 2017 - UCCE South Sacramento Valley Prune Meeting, Yuba City
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Preharvest, 2016
- Preharvest/ Harvest prune orchard practices in a tough year
- New Prune Rootstock Performance
- Prune Breeding Program Update
- New Website Resource for Sac Valley Tree Crop Production
- Twitter: Timely prune orchard management information
- Prune Orchard Cover Crop Location Needed!
|Sac Valley Prune News - Spring 2016
- Prune Orchard Management Considerations - Fruit Development to Harvest
- Prune Bloom 2016
- Weekly Soil Moisture Loss Reports to Assist with Water Management
- Pocket Gopher Management: Don't wait too long!
- Cropload Evaluation and Shaker Thinning for Orchard Health and Profit
|Sacramento Valley Prune Newsletter - Bloom, 2016
- UCCE Sutter-Yuba Annual Prune Meeting
- Prune Bloom Orchard Management Considerations
- Nitrogen Management for Prunes
- 2015 Field Evaluation of Prune Rootstocks
- Fungicide Efficacy
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Fall, 2015
- 2016 UCCE Prune Meetings
- Fall Prune Orchard Management Considerations
- Ran and pruning don't mix!
- Weed Management in Prunes
- A good year for a fall spray in prunes?
- Have any of your trees blown down? Give us a call!
- Gear Up, Throttle DownTM = pest control and cost/time savings
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Preharvest, 2015
- 5 Preharvest practices to consider
- Predicting an Early 'French' Harvest
- Prune Cracking
- Blue Prune
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Bloom, 2015
- Prune Grower Meeting
- Prune Orchard Activities
- Heat at Bloom Update
- Honey Bee Safety During Prune Bloom
- Pesticide Safety Workshop
- Herbicide Registration Chart
|2014 Orchard Spraying Field Meetings
Colusa-Sutter-Yuba Orchard Spraying Field Meetings
(Same program -- different dates/locations)
November 12, 2014, 8:00am - 12:30pm
(south Sutter County -- Wilson Road x Highway 99)
November 14, 2014, 8:00am - 12:30pm
(Nickels Soil Lab, Arbuckle)
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Fall 2014
- Orchard Spraying Field Meetings
- Fall Orchard Considerations
- Potassium Nutrition - Maintaining Optimum Levels by Replacing What You've Lost
- Cytospora Cankers Can Destroy an Orchard
- Fall Weed Management Considerations in Prune Orchards
- Irrigation System Maintenance
- Herbicide Registration Chart
|Sacramento Valley Prune News - Spring 2012
- Prune Field Meeting
- Crop Load Assessment and Adjustment
- When to Thin and Why
- Get What You Pay for with Fertilizers
- Internet Updates
|Sacramento Valley Prune News May, 2009
||Spring Prune Field Day, Yuba City, May 6th.
Nichels Field Day, Colusa May 15th.
Prune Orchard Checklist.
Temperatures 30 days after bloom may influence fruit size.
Irrigation with Reduced Water Supplies.
Steps for Producing Large Prunes.
Prune Aphids in Spring/Summer.
Making Money Growing Prunes in 2009.
|E-Mail Extra: March 3, 2009
||2009 Prune Day
March 5, 2009
|E-Mail Extra: November 17, 2008