Fair Eligibility, Bi-County Events & Presentation Opportunities
The following events are considered Bi-County Events -- Reminder the YS fair is not considered a Bi-County 4-H event (unless you worked the 4-H booth at their Fair) but we have numerous opportunities for you to compete your requirement. You will meet eligibility if you actively participate as a 4-H member in two of the following events:
State 4-H events:
Fair Eligibility Policy
SUTTER-YUBA 4-H FAIR ELIGIBILITY POLICY
In order to exhibit at the 2024 Yuba–Sutter Fair, all 4-H members must meet the following requirements:
- Individuals must be enrolled in 4hOnline and in the appropriate project prior to November 1, 2023. Online enrollment must be confirmed by the Community Club leader by November 30, 2023.
- Each member must participate in at least two bi-county events.
- Regular members (primary members are exempt) must give one verbal presentation at the appropriate club or county level
- 1st—2nd year regular members must present at either project, club or county level
- 3rd—5th year regular members must present at club or county level
- 6th+ year regular member must present at county OR actively participate in a significant county leadership role
- Members must attend 80% or more of club project meetings for the project to be exhibited at fair.
- Complete Project Completion requirements as outlined in the Steps to Success in 4-H.
|Presentation/Leadership Opportunities (REQUIRED):
Fair Requirement Senior Members Form
Option #1 PRESENTATIONS (CHOOSE ONE)
Option #2 SIGNIFICANT LEADERSHIP ROLE (CHOOSE ONE)
6th+ year regular members must utilize their public speaking knowledge and leadership skills at the county level. Member must participate in the planning of a county 4-H event by being an active member of a county committee. Leadership roles available to teens are:
This section cannot have double credit, i.e. if working on a large project for Emerald Star it cannot count for this requirement as well.