7:30 am Everybody up
8:30 am Breakfast
9:00 am Clean Bunks and Daily Chores
9:30 am Classes
12:00 pm Lunch
1:15 pm Bunk Time
2:00 pm Free Time - Hikes, Games, Activities, Crafts, Snack Bar, Swimming
5:30 pm Dinner
6:45 pm Evening Activity
7:45 pm Campfire
10:00 pm Lights out
What to pack for 4-H Camp!
- Sleeping bag (If you plan on sleeping on a top bunk please try to bring a non-silky sleeping bag as they tend to slide off the bunks - or you can bring two pool noodles & use them with a fitted sheet to help you stay in bed.)
- Fitted twin sheet to cover the mattress with
- Pillow and pillow case
- Towel and bathroom toiletries - shampoo, conditional, soap, comb, brush, etc.
- Clothing for each day of camp - including undergarments, socks, jeans, shorts, shirts, pajama, etc.
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Shoes (tennis shoes or everyday comfortable walking shoes - flip flops/sandals are ok at camp but you will need closed toe shoes for some activities)
- Swim suit/beach towel
- Reusable water bottle
- Mosquito Repellent
The following items may be taken, but not required.
- Clothes for dance
- Playing cards
- Paper/Pencil/Colored Pencils
- Flip flops for shower
WE DO NOT SUGGEST YOU BRING ELECTRONICS!
**Please bring all medications used (prescription and over the counter) with instructions to the nurse at check-in. We do not allow any medications in the bunk area unless authorized by the nurse. (inhalers, epi-pens, etc.)
Code of Conduct
The following applies to everyone at camp (campers, counselors, adults.) These behaviors will not be tolerated. Campers can be sent home for partaking in any of the following:
- Acting disrespectfully toward another person or their property
- Possession of firecrackers, firearms or weapons
- Leaving camp without permission
- Possession of alcohol, drugs (other than prescription drugs), tobacco including e-cigarettes, matches, etc.
- Unauthorized boys in the girl's area or girls in the boy's area
- Swimming at unauthorized times
- Hazing, pranks, threats, or harassment of other members or adults (use of shaving cream, toothpaste, hair gel, lipstick or other substance on another member's person or property, etc.)
- Writing on the walls or otherwise defacing the buildings at camp
Infractions of the above rules may result in an immediate call to the individual's parents to come and pick up the camper. We will post camp rules on the dining slab.
* The GO policy will be in effect. If a member gets a G and an O they will be sent home (depending on the circumstances campers can be sent home on the first offense.)
PARENTS: PLEASE REVIEW THESE RULES WITH YOUR CAMPER AND SUPPORT US IN UPHOLDING THEM.