Map to 4H Camp
Teen Counselor Meeting Dates:
Attend at least 80% of the camp training meetings
Thursday, January 12, 6:15 pm @ 4-H Office
Thursday, February 9, 7:30 pm @ 4-H Office
Saturday, March 4, 9:30 am @ 4-H Office *Mandatory Meeting/Lunch provided
Thursday, April 13, 6:45 pm @ 4-H Office
Thursday, May 11, 6:45 pm @ 4-H Office
Any questions, contact the 4-H Office at 530.822.7515
Code of Conduct
The following applies to everyone at camp (campers, counselors, adults.) These behaviors will not be tolerated. Campers can be sent home for partaking in any of the following:
- Acting disrespectfully toward another person or their property
- Possession of firecrackers, firearms or weapons
- Leaving camp without permission
- Possession of alcohol, drugs (other than prescription drugs), tobacco including e-cigarettes, matches, etc.
- Unauthorized boys in the girl's area or girls in the boy's area
- Swimming at unauthorized times
- Hazing, pranks, threats, or harassment of other members or adults (use of shaving cream, toothpaste, hair gel, lipstick or other substance on another member's person or property, etc.)
- Writing on the walls or otherwise defacing the buildings at camp
Infractions of the above rules may result in an immediate call to the individual's parents to come and pick up the camper. We will post camp rules on the dining slab.
* The GO policy will be in effect. If a member gets a G and an O they will be sent home (depending on the circumstances campers can be sent home on the first offense.)
PARENTS: PLEASE REVIEW THESE RULES WITH YOUR CAMPER AND SUPPORT US IN UPHOLDING THEM.