4-H Online Enrollment
Youth members & adult volunteers may enroll at any time during the year.
Deadline to be eligible for Yuba-Sutter Fair in 2018:
- Members must be enrolled by Nov 1, 2017
- Enrollment must be confirmed by club leader by Nov 30, 2017
NEW THIS YEAR:
4-H members can log in to 4hOnline anytime to update their Health History form. This helps keep the forms always up to date.
1. Log onto 4hOnline, choose "I have a profile."
2. Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability).
- Complete the Medical Release and Healthy History form (now online). No need to print it out.
3. Repeat steps 2-3 for each enrolling youth and adult.
4. Pay your enrollment fees to your club leader at your next club meeting.(Checks and money orders made payable to your club)
|Insurance/ State Fees||$46.00||$16.00|
|County Fees||$24.00||$ 4.00|
If you have any questions about enrolling online please call Rene at the 4-H UC Cooperative Extension Office at 822-7515 or by email at email@example.com.
For County Updates, Information & Event Registrations, visit: http://cesutter.ucdavis.edu/Youth_Development/ or like us on Facebook @sutteryuba4h.
***Please remember to choose a club and then projects you will be enrolling in for the 2017-2018 Program Year. Be sure to check with the club leader about what projects their club will be offering this year and any limitation or restriction (eg, age limit).