4-H Online Enrollment
Youth Enrollment Instructions
1. Log onto 4hOnline, choose "I have a profile."
2. Update profile (only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H).
- Review and acknowledge all forms on the Additional Information tab (including Waiver of Liability).
- Complete the Medical Release and Healthy History form (now online). No need to print it out.
3. Repeat steps 2-3 for each enrolling youth and adult.
4. Pay your enrollment fees to your club leader at your next club meeting.(Checks and money orders made payable to your club)
|Insurance/ State Fees||$46.00||$16.00|
|County Fees||$24.00||$ 4.00|
If you have any questions about enrolling online please call Rene at the 4-H UC Cooperative Extension Office at 822-7515 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For County Updates, Information & Event Registrations, visit: http://cesutter.ucdavis.edu/Youth_Development/ or like us on Facebook @sutteryuba4h.
***Please remember to choose a club and then projects you will be enrolling in for the 2017-2018 Program Year. Be sure to check with the club leader about what projects their club will be offering this year and any limitation or restriction (eg, age limit).
2017-2018 4-H Adult Volunteer Re-Appointment Process
1. Begin the 4-H adult volunteer re-application process in 4hOnline:
- Login to family profile
- Click "Enroll for 2017-2018"
- 4hOnline adult status will show as pending
2. Complete the required "2017-2018 Returning Volunteers Training" in eXtension*
- Foundation of Positive Youth Development (20 min)
- Toward an Interculturally Connected 4-H (60 min)
- Abuse Risk Management for Volunteers (15 min)
(*Note - Once adult status is pending in 4hOnline, an email will be sent from 4hOnline with instructions to take the required training in eXtension along with the county password. Check your junk or spam folder if this email is not in your inbox)
3. Submit fee payment to the Club Leader
Youth members & adult volunteers may enroll at any time during the year.
Deadline to be eligible for Yuba-Sutter Fair in 2018:
- Members must be enrolled by Nov 1, 2017
- Enrollment must be confirmed by club leader by Nov 30, 2017