4-H Youth Development
This scholarship is available to students from the Yuba-Sutter county area that plan to attend a junior college or university. First consideration will be given to students majoring in the field of beef production, beef husbandry or a related agricultural field. Each applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible.
- Must be a full time student and carry at least 12 units.
- Must be either a Yuba or Sutter county resident.
- Must have at least a 3.0 grade point average.
- Must be a citizen of the United State.
- Awardees must accept and use the scholarship in the upcoming school year for which they are awarded.
- Must have application postmarked by APRIL 15TH.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential by working and learning in partnership with caring adults. As a program of the University of California, 4-H prepares young people to make a positive impact in their communities and their world while advancing the field of youth development.
4-H County Presentation Day
Date: February 24, 2018
4-H County Council Meeting
Date: March 1, 2018
4-H Northern Area Presentation Day
Date: March 24, 2018
4-H County Fashion Revue
Date: April 14, 2018
County 4-H Contact Information
|University of California Sutter Yuba Cooperative Extension
142A Garden Highway
County Director: Janine Hasey
4-H Secretary Rene McCrory
4-H Program Representative Tracy Bishop