Events & Announcements
State Leadership Conference
The annual 4-H State Leadership Conference brings together youth from across California for a four-day leadership training, networking, and learning experience.
Who can attend
- Youth ages 13-19
- Adults are invited to apply to chaperone this event
- If you are not currently enrolled in 4-H, you can still attend! Contact Jenna Colburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 750-1336
What you will learn and do
- Advanced leadership training
- Network and share ideas with other 4-H'ers from across the state
- Experiential education on leadership development, civic engagement, college admissions and other 4-H project areas
- Experience a slice of college life: live in residence halls, eat in the dining commons, and participate in educational sessions, many of which are taught by University of California faculty and staff.
For more information
Visit the State 4-H website: http://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/SLC/.
SAVE THE DATES!! 2018 WASHINGTON FOCUS TRIPS
Experience California's government in action by participating in the legislative, political, and judicial processes. California Focus combines hands-on participation in workshops, debates, simulations, tours, and fun activities.
Visit the State 4-H website for more information: http://4h.ucanr.edu/4-H_Events/CF/.
4-H Club Officers Retreat
Date: August 25, 2017 - August 27, 2017